|Dr Catriona Kemp|
Dr Catriona A Kemp MBChB (Aberdeen 1990), MRCGP, DRCOG, FPcert. Born in Paisley and moved to Orkney in 1999. Works in the practice as a part time GP job share. Special medical interests include asthma, family planning and women's health. Her main hobby is music.
|Dr Simon Kemp|
Dr Simon Kemp MBChB (Aberdeen 1990), MRCGP, AFOM. Born in Chippenham and moved to Orkney in 1979. Works in practice as a part time GP job share. Special medical interests include diabetes and occupational health. His hobbies include sailing and various racket sports.
Simon also holds an Occupational Health clinic on Wednesdays and Tuesday afternoons.
Clare Fogarty has been the Practice nurse since 2004.
Clare's work includes:
- Chronic Disease check ups (e.g. asthma, heart, lung, kidney disease, diabetes etc.)
- Blood monitoring
- Weight management and diet
- Smoking cessation and healthy living advice
- Warfarin management
- Childhood immunisations
- Minor injuries
- Wound care including removal of sutures
- Ear syringing
- New patient and general health checks
- Well women checks
- General contraceptive advice
- Travel Vaccinations
- New Patients health check
- Health checks